*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961369-Where-is-the-hazardous-disposal-site
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#961369 added June 22, 2019 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Where is the hazardous disposal site?
I see that I am learning where stores are. Added to this when we have T-storm warnings, I think I know cities and counties that under a warning. And wow, do the weather centers stay busy.
Today started Ok, and got progressively hotter. I walked the dog and started my shower. In the middle, I heard voices. MEN! It was a.good thing that I locked the door. The electrician was not due to install a fan until 11:00. But he was here early. Stan tried to call me but as I explained, I to not take my cell phone into the shower. So I quickly dry off and get dressed. As I entered the hallway I saw that the door to the garage was open wide. The dogs and maybe a cat could get out. My step-grandson led the man to the wrong room. Poor Shadow was going to be invaded. I am glad that I was finished the shower and got things corrected. He was polite and started the ceiling fan installation process. And to my amazement Stan comes in about 20 minutes later.
Balto chewed up a vacuum cleaner appliances. BAD!
I opened a box with a broken thermometer that means maybe, mercury vapor got into the room. YUCK.
Well as we drove home, we saw the beginning of a possible major storm.
So why did I get off track, I felt that I learned more about where places are regarding the storm alert.
I learned that to get the information for hazardous material I might need to go to a place in north Tulsa.
There is also no competent person who can inform me where or what to ldo.
Otherwise ,I got off the topic again.
Gee, I thought that I was doing better. Not now.
Well if I redo this blog, it will be better.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961369-Where-is-the-hazardous-disposal-site