*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961595-A-hard-working-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#961595 added June 26, 2019 at 10:49pm
Restrictions: None
A hard working day
Today turned out to be housecleaning day. Oh did we work. It was vacuuming and washing for a couple of hours. I do need to say that Stan did the most of the work. He made our room look terrific again. And we got so much of Balto's hair cleaned up that we could see that Balto was in need of a good combing.
But with all of this work, Stan used up a lot of energy.
We also went to the storage place to put stuff too good to throw away now. Some of the pillows and bedding can and probably will be used when the time comes.
Our major concern was about a little spot of urine behind our recliners. I think that Kluter is trying to send a message to Munchie that he wants to be or is the boss of our part of the house. Stan was nice in mentioning that he has seen this before and that for now, Kluter is in no euthanization danger. Kluter is getting a full exam the next time that he must go to the doctor.
I went through some boxes that had some interpreter's signing books and writing skills books. I know that we have a lot of books and hope to get most of them placed in our bookcases. We certainly do have a lot more to unpack from their boxes.
Finally Stan took time to put his nice case on his new phone. I am so happy that he got something for himself. He has earned it. He is proud of the capabilities that the phone has. However yesterday when he went to pick up his phone in the Apple store, he thought that it had not been turned on. We went to the Verizon store, the worker gave us the info on what to do and golly, the phone worked like a charm.
Next Stan wanted to put his phone and watch in sync. He had this done in no time.
So today's delivery of the case, made Stan so happy which makes me happy as well. Stan is all heart. He works hard and cares intently. I have received nothing but love, so I think that this man I married, is one of a kind that makes my world better and brighter. (tear time)
So I went from cleaning the room, to a phone case delivery. How about that!

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961595-A-hard-working-day