*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961659-Does-God-Read-Emails
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#961659 added June 27, 2019 at 11:44pm
Restrictions: None
Does God Read Emails?
Why? Why? Why?
I asked this of myself all of the time when I was younger. Why? did I not date? Why did I need those ugly glasses? Why was I pudgy? and most of all, Why did nobody like me?
I was I think I was a normal little girl. When I grew up some of the questions were a little different but some stayed the same.
The most important thing was "Why did bad things have to happen? Yes I go to church. And yes I heard of Job. Things were not fair! Did you hear me Lord?! Why do precious little babies die? Why did this person have an accident that left them paralyzed? and Why did all of the other girls get married and I am here in my bed, alone, crying and...well you know?
Well here I am. My dream has come true and I have a beautiful place to live in. My husband is a hard working man who is slowing down, but guess what...so am I.
Now our house has Stan's step son and his lovely wife. Plus one of their of two sons. Today a sad work related thing happened and I just cannot figure it out. NOT FAIR! So I was reminded by DK that into God's hands all things must be left, for him to show his love. Close one door and open another.
I guess it is the trust and love that we fail to a remember when we are in God's house. He does love us and will show us at his own time. Some things are not what we expect but, there will be something.
I am not God. I do not have his power. I must have faith that something very good will happen and I will see it.
God bless the family here and those in Houston.Please. I did get my life changed for the better. Now I want to wish the same for all of the others here.
I hope God reads emails. He has a good computer. I hope.
Good night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961659-Does-God-Read-Emails