*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961780-Hot-and-sweatty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#961780 added June 29, 2019 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
Hot and sweatty
Well the temperature is getting hotter and hotter. I see that the 90s may be a little tough for me. There were no clouds in the sky. There was hardly any breeze in the morning 2 mile walk with Balto. I was sweaty and tired when I got home. I am enjoying the shower that we have. The hot water is so hot that one could get burned if they did not know it. After that I would be putting on clean clothes. We are next to the washing and drying machine so we could wash and dry clothes and have them ready in about an hour.
Balto is shedding so much hair that a gentle combing will still leave hair all over the place. Stan vacuumed but later in our room, we had more husky hair on our carpet. This dog is going to require more work as time passes.
Plus he needs something to chew and keep his mouth busy. This dog has gotten into many things. His little friend, Cosina took Balto's collar off and started chewing it. Some of the clasp, that was made of plastic, stayed in her mouth. I had to call Stan to help me remove that dangerous part, because if she swallowed it, the effects on her stomach and/or intestine would require surgery. Poor baby. We do not want to have that happen.
So David called and said that he and his wife, Laurel might be here on July the 3rd or 4th. They went to North Dakota to a family reunion for Laurel's side. That is a lot of driving. More than I would like too do. They also stopped by another place to see our sousing Billy in his retirement place. It sounds pretty nice. Unfortunately, Billy has been divorced for a long time so he is by himself. He must be lonely. I wish him well.
I am watching an Astros game in the room with Shadow. I don't get to see many so I hope that they do well. It is nice to have TVs in a few rooms. It makes some things like this blog a little easier.
Shadow is hungry so it is time to feed her.
Must go.
Sunday tomorrow is church and relaxing.
Till tomorrow.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961780-Hot-and-sweatty