*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961840-Middle-of-the-summer-chat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#961840 added July 1, 2019 at 12:02am
Restrictions: None
Middle of the summer chat
Well the end of June is just a few minutes away. (Time: 10:55)
July is about the half way point of summer. And I am already sick of the heat even though Broken Arrow's temperature is better than Houston's temperature in many instances. It is the humidity that causes Houston to be abominable.
But the best thing is that July fourth is a holiday. I have seen so many fireworks stands that if lightning struck them at one time, all of Broken Arrow would be gone. Tonight Stan and I walked Balto at about 9:00 PM and people already were lighting them. Pops were all around us.
Thursday, the fourth my brother and his wife may visit. I am looking forward to their visit. They have been traveling a lot, especially up north to visit Laurel's family for ancestry information. She has enough to write a pretty good book if she wanted to.
On the way they plan to visit us in our new house. I do hope that we will impress them. David and I are a little competitive. But that's ok.
I don't have much to say tonight so I'll sign off with
SWEET DREAMS and sleep tight,
Don't let the bedbugs bite.
ZZZZZZZZZZZ

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961840-Middle-of-the-summer-chat