*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962062-God-are-you-listening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#962062 added July 4, 2019 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
God are you listening?
My husband is truly a mystery to me.
Yesterday he was charming to my brother and sister-in-law. He took us all to lunch and paid for it. After lunch, we went to his house and chatted until David and Laurel needed to go to a motel so they could visit Audrey, their daughter. They made it safely.
Stan was a little off and tired for a while. But we later had quality time and went to sleep.
Today Stan was back at pulling weeds. He has done this almost daily for at least a month. He also looked for and found sprinkler heads. Next he wanted to find the water meter and turn on-off switch. Success goes to the persistent man. He found it.
We both had a nice nap. But Stan still seemed groggy. Almost Irritable. We had dinner and then Stan went into the room to clean the litter boxes which I took over. Stan began watching TV. Galileo. Balto began acting silly by trying to eat a handkerchief. Stan did want to watch the program but Balto was too silly.
It was almost sunset. I heard some jets fly overhead for the beginning of the Fourth of July fireworks. I ran outside to see the jets but missed them.
I tried to return to the room when I discovered the door to the inside was locked. I had been locked out. I went around to the gate near Janos' room and into an unlocked door. I confronted Stan and he seemed/pretended to not know what happened. I do suspect that he was responsible.
I walked around the block\ and then sat down on one of the benches below our house. No body seemed to care since no one came.
I finally came into Shadow's s room and sat down.
I am very sad that first, someone would lock me out. Second that I did not have my key. Third that no one seems to want to know where I am. Looks like the honeymoon and the marriage is in danger to being lost. Stan says that I am too sensitive while he gets upset and makes me apologize /crawl when something simple happens to him.
I suspect that something inside the mind of Stan is off. He needs to see a doctor. He needs to get a good night sleep. He needs to show me more respect. Should I say "...or...". I did promise for better or for worse. But I do insist on being treated with respect like IL treat him. If this continues, my health will deteriorate to the point that I'll go nuts.
Question: Should I break my promise to God to save my sanity or life? Or should I act like other women I see and pretend I don't care or that I am in the total wrong? In other words: Should I be his slave and let him treat me worse than he treats Balto and Munchie? His mind is not consistent and I would like him to go to a doctor for a complete exam. Our marriage will depend on the outcome.
God, do you have any suggestions\? I need a word or two from above.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962062-God-are-you-listening