*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962189-Jibber-Jabber
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#962189 added July 6, 2019 at 11:46pm
Restrictions: None
Jibber Jabber
Oh no! Not that agin!
No I am finished with 7-4 and 7-5. If that comes up, it will be minor, I hope
Today we had work to do. We are cleaning the house and arranging things to make our lives easier. We are also making plans for the future.
Our lives have been blessed with good decisions. That is important. We do take chances but overall, we play the odds that seem favorable. Our finances have been assisted in the fact that we do not spend what we do not have. It's called budgeting and is a must.
I can say that I have not met a man who is more careful than Stan. Bless him for that.
We do not know what is going to happen to the other people in the house. Stan's step son and daughter in law are two of the hardest working people I know. They are trying to sell a ranch like property out of town. Diane has gone there almost every weekend, to feed her dogs and clean some part of the large place. I just wonder how she can do it all.
We have a nice relationship. She is learning sign language very well. It helps to have some one to talk to and share odds and ends of what our thoughts are. She says that she is OCD and I see some of it. But I feel that once I was that way too. It is a disorder that can lead to making you go crazy if things do not go right.
Her husband, Kirk is a nice man. He is Jill's, Stan's first wife's son. Kirk is so intelligent and a creator. I know that one day he will have something invested that will be a God sent to many people.
Their son, Jonas is one young man who has fine qualities of his mind. He does have areas that need work on. (Don't all young people.) He should be on his own with his lovely dog, Casina, but is going through a transition period. Moneyl in hand before an apt can be obtained. I do wish him well.
I just have to add something about tonight's sunset. It was so lovely. Oklahoma has had so many great looking sunsets, that they all could be a PR program. Myl brother David, a meteorologist would love each one.
So tonight's blog was BLAH! Just jibber-jabber.
But I'll think of more as time goes on. I just wanted to write and keep my mind thinking about what happened today. I hope that this will keep others interested.
Bedtime.
Got to go.
Sleep tight everyone.
PEACE AND HARMONY.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962189-Jibber-Jabber