*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962301-Chpater-19
Rated: 18+ · Book · Detective · #2166357
A woman looks to find out who she is
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#962301 added July 8, 2019 at 12:45pm
Restrictions: None
Chpater 19



Brian and Henry waited for the guard to make his round. They calculated his next pass would be in a hour and and half. The door he'd checked had closed, but as Brian had predicted, the tape wasn't seen and the door didn't lock. He never rechecked it.





they get into the building. B & H spend almost two hours inside the building searching for Cassie. They boys they met told them she'd be inside. They had been inside, but had no idea where she'd be hid. Then two men walk into the warehouse and almost catch B & H they are talking about the girl. About the money they are making by hiding her.





B&H find Cassie and rescue her. Back into the car they drive out of C I grounds and are discovered by a security patrol. Brian uses every skill he has to out maneuver the rent a cop and gets to the edge of town where police are at a park and ride. They manage to get past them and on to the freeway.





They discuss why Tyler would want her kidnapped and held. Cassie relays the conversation between the men and it seems they were called by a representative of Tyler's, not Tyler himself. Brian is sure Tyler wants her out of they way until after the election.


At the hotel. Brian introduces Cassie to her grandparents. They discuss the situation and the fundraiser. They think they should confront Tyler and Ashley at the party. In public. Stephen and Clare don't agree. They think it should be after the party. There is a bit of discussion and it's agreed, they will have Tyler and Ashley meet them in a private room near the ballroom. Semi Public.





What if he tries something? Tries to hurt any of us? Has his guards hold us hostage. Brian said he'd work it out.


They had a room for Cassie between her grandparents and Brian. Henry was across the hall. Brian wondered how they got the rooms? It must be nice to have money and influcence.
© Copyright 2019 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962301-Chpater-19