*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962383-Body-Malfunction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#962383 added July 9, 2019 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Body Malfunction
Today we found out that Jonas has some dental problems. It will require some intensive repair. I am not happy to go to the dentist. They are expensive. I usually end up in the chair with my head lower than my feet. This time the job will be long and painful. I really feel for Janos and hope that the doctor can do a job that is professional and perfect and needs no additional repairs.
Janos did say something that made me think that most of the family has medical problems. I have a hammer toe and medium sized cataracts. Stan has cataracts.
Diane had a strange problem with the retina in her eye today. Kirk has diabetes. We are a medical gold mine or an insurance company"s nightmare. We would like to be healthy but ;problems that are beyond our control are just that . Beyond our control.
I am going to plan to have surgery within the next two weeks. I am already walking Balto 2 miles in the morning. Stan does not think that he will be able to do that. I do not know how long I will be hobbling around but one week is already too long for me. I see walking as one of the most valuable kind of exercise that I can do. I sit a lot and see my muscle tone becoming yucky. My clothes do not fit well. My body looks like I have a fat suit on. I just can't do much any more. Someone give me a tread mill or let me go to a gym.
Oh I forgot that I need dental work. I had a root canal before I came here and was supposed to have a crown on that tooth. It just has not happened. And there are times that I think that I chewed too hard. Just don't let me break that tooth!
Well I hear Balto giving Stan a hard time. Must go.
I do hope that I can make it through the surgery with minimum down time.
Let's get hopping!Body

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962383-Body-Malfunction