*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962429-Dog-Fat-people-Go-to-bed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#962429 added July 10, 2019 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
Dog-Fat people-Go to bed
What can I say? I have a dog that thinks he can do almost anything he wants. Yea, old Balto is the guy. When he wants attention, he will do things he knows that will set me off. I wanted to bop him, but I feel that somewhere in the past, he was whipped or hit/hurt to enforce discipline. He is ready to defend himself. He will not also be cooperative most of the time now. He just wants to play, play, play.

Today he picked on Diane's artificial flowers. He knows the he is not supposed to even touch them. But would he let them go? Noooo. And he did not want the game to end by me taking them away from him. So what he did was act like he would attack or bite me. I did not like that.
I felt that there3 had to be a disciplinary action. I pretended to get ready for our walk. He does like to take a walk. But I left him in the back yard. jI showed Stan the leash and then dropped it so that Balto could see it. I left for the walk without him. I think that I hit the 'oh no' spot. He barked a few times which meant for me to come back to get him, but I turned around and waved. "Bye, bye!" Balto looked shocked. I will find out tomorrow when he has to wait until I am ready.

Part II
I told Stan that I am jealous of him. He looks nice and I look fat. I mean FAT! I am sure that the fact that sometimes he does not eat breakfast.
I am embarrassed that he sits and I sit most of the night. He does not gain weight but I gain weight. Now please do not blame the 2 and I mean only 2 chocolate chip cookies. I walk two miles or more and he does not. He sits in the morning and weeds the front yard. Yes! Sits and weeds.
And I am embarrassed in mentioning that I have observed many fat women. Oh my God. Some of these ladies are huge and on the sad road to being a diabetic. I know that I need to lay down sweets, but these ladies need to cut them all out of their lives. Enough said. I need to watch what I eat, not eat what I eat.

Part III
My blogging is not getting better. I think that I am just writing. I want this to be an enjoyable story. It's time to review and think through more stuff. Or maybe just go to bed. I know that I can do better.
Nighty night! Yawn

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962429-Dog-Fat-people-Go-to-bed