*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962473-Family-Peace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#962473 added July 11, 2019 at 11:56pm
Restrictions: None
Family Peace
What is so sad to me is when family members fight or hold grudges. Some times they will not talk to each other for ages or never again.
I am now married and feel that I have a family that is good. Some members may take advantage of others which could in the end have a heavy price to pay.
In the beginning, there was Stan and Jill. They loved each other dearly and had a very nice marriage. Then Jill who was older than Stan, got sick and died.
I cannot being to write about Stan's grief because I was not around him to witness it. I can and will take his word that he was devastated enough to go to a 'lost partner's group' for therapy. Stan is a MENSA member so I guess he obtained enough information to make deductions, decisions and plans for his future.
One decision was to go home to Oklahoma. But he must have felt empty inside so he found a friend, me, and let nature take its course.
If he liked what happened, then he would go on seeing me.
If he did not like my style of life, and other factors, he would continue having this special house built and bring me north. Guess what won.
I see his family and think they are great people.
But now I want to really talk about my family.
Yes, to save you time, we are all weird. I have two brothers and one half brother. We are all married. We are different and have lived that way.
But now I am worried that my older brother is dying and will leave this world with out having the opportunity to say goodbye to our older half brother and his family.What a shame. Bert, the half brother is so intent to keep all of his life and etc private that Fred might not have that opportunity for closure. I am in on Bert and his wife's feelings only by an unusual or bizarre incident.
I have regretted but given my word to keep information about Bert and his family silent from Fred and David. I have called Bert up and told him that Fred is sick from cancer but Bert is either stubborn or afraid of something. What happens next is known only to God. I do hope that he can arrange a meeting with everyone to resolve and bring in love to heal the wounds that time from the past could not. Anger, hate, or mistrust should be eliminated and family love should give them one more chance for truce and serenity, ie...peace.
Peace is all I ask for.
Peace will take away pain that is a terrible sore in the heart.
Peace is love.
Please give Fred his wish, family and peace.
Love you Fred, and all of my family of Culls and Dennises and Kirekes.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962473-Family-Peace