*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962744-This-was-not-a-walk-in-the-park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#962744 added July 16, 2019 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
This was not a walk in the park.
Life just got a little more interesting. We have met a young lady who. is a good friend or former wife of Janos. To remain friendly with an ex is commendable. She has a nice smile. She has a lot of energy. She probably does her own thing. Good for her.
Our house is already pushed to the limit with 5 people and their things Not to complain, but one more might be excessive. We also have plenty of cats, and dogs. So I am just setting you up for any changes that might happen. I do hope that they are all for the best.
Today I walked Balto my usual route. We usually pass home owners and their dogs. One lady has a large retriever looking dog and one tiny sheltie(?) dog.
Balto goes nuts when he sees them. And today was no exception. He pulled hard. He wanted to get at that little dog. I tried to guide him to an empty lot. Well let's just say that my powers of balance did not work as well as I had hoped. I landed on my right side of my body and could not get up.
The lady wanted got help me but she had her two dogs to control. Poor me. I had to push Balto off of me twice. I called Stan on my watch and waited. He came running to me and helped me to my feet.
I decided to continue on my 2 mile walk and did. I felt that walking or to continue moving was better than going home to start feeling stiffness come in. I got home and took that always feels good shower. But move around more? No way. The body commanded me to stop and rest. I had to and did. AS the day progressed, I felt more stiffness and pain come on. Life is going to be a little bit painful for the next week. Waaaaa!
Balto is so strong. He also wastes no time in letting other dogs, little ones in particular, that he wants them out of his way and chewed up. By him. Otherwise he is a good dog. He also likes to play. But his stubbornness has not changed one bit. I just hope his attitude does not get him into more trouble.
Well my writing is turning into slush now, so I'll quit while I am vertical. Bed time is approaching. Eyelids are getting heavy. The cats are waiting for their 4th meal or snack. Cats usually rule.
Sweet dreams.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962744-This-was-not-a-walk-in-the-park