*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962916-The-One-and-Only-Shadow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#962916 added July 20, 2019 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
The One and Only Shadow!
I really feel sorry for Shadow. She is my senior cat who almost did not make it. She got out of her carrier and out of my car on that May 1st morning.
I am grateful to God for making me go back home on Overbrook to find her. No doubt. She would have died. Thank you God!
She now is in a room by herself. She has NO decent window to look out of. She must try to entertain herself. And last stay away from two dogs who would like to eat her food and get to know her better.
Shadow is Mikie's sister. I feel deeply responsible for her well being. I hope I can do well.
She has spirit. She has the ability to do things right now. Even though I think that she has arthritis.
She used to find a way to get on my roof in Houston.She would jump off this roof and come to me for her food.
She was a hunter of squirrels, birds, and rats. She was amazing.
When Stan tried to pick her up one time, she bit him.
She also did not want to come in during a rain storm. Only because the rain was loud, was I able to sneak up on her and grab her.
How she managed the 20+ years, I'll never know but I think that she gives me more comfort than I do her.
Long live my precious Shadow. You have shown me that you survive because you want to.
I'll try my best to get medicine for your kidneys, and arthritis. I owe you that much.
I love you. God bless you!

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962916-The-One-and-Only-Shadow