*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963085-I-want-to-know
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#963085 added July 23, 2019 at 11:19pm
Restrictions: None
I want to know...
We all are going to die. Right? I mean I have heard of 114 year old people, mostly in Japan, but they did it. Bless their old and sweet hearts.
My brother told the family about his cancer from being exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam many years ago.He sought advice from some pretty top quality oncologists in Houston. He believed that they could extend his life for several years. I do hope that this is true.
My brother is now a born again Christian with his wife. She is a character. She works in and out of Houston in trial cases. Yes, she is another lawyer. But recently she had a terrible accident and cut a tendon. She needed surgery and now must go through physical therapy. That must be done or lose the use of that part of her arm/hand.
Today Fred called me with news and sounded terrible.He seemed to be trying to hold back tears or a complete breakdown. But he could not tell me what the problem was. He promised to call me later. Later is now an ambiguous word.
I know that Fred share information with David our younger brother before I am told. Gee, I am just a weak little woman who can't handle important information. I am the weaker sex. I probably wouldn't understand.
GARBAGE!!!!
I could go on a tirade to explain how I lived 60 some odd years by myself and quite well I might add. I took care of our mother while they had their pleasant lives. I survived!
So why does Fred explain to David that his health is about the same? He was going to church for a children's program?
I have been worrying for almost 10 hours. Stan was urging me to get ready and pack to go to Houston to help Fred. Stan got 2 suitcases out of storage.
I told Diane about my sick brother. I was not trying to milk anyone for sympathy since I like all the people in our house.
No call. Nothing!
I will be calling FBC tomorrow to get news. I want the truth. I want to know why I was not called with an update ASAP.
I do hope that everyone is doing OK. I just need information to put my worrying in perspective.
I do worry, because I care. Is that a crime?
Let's just say that I hope Fred is well but a small cup of concern would not hurt.
Thank you for listening. It may be a bad sleeping night. We'll see.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963085-I-want-to-know