*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963143-MIss-Casina
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#963143 added July 24, 2019 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
MIss Casina
Well I must clear up yesterday.
My brother was upset because his wife was win an accident. I would be upset too. All is better. Sue is okay. Life will go on.

Tonight Stan and I walked around the pond. The fountain was working. It looked lovely. I insisted to carry a flashlight which I needed to see the path. One false step and my world would consist of dirty water. Stan said that he was able to see. Well that remains to be told.

Big news of the day is that someone JJK might be moving out on the 1st of August. He plans to live with a girlfriend for a couple of months and then try to get an apartment. This place will be different and I hope that he and Casina will get a nice safe place.
Regarding that sweet little dog, Casina, she is lovely. I will miss her but she is not my dog. She and Balto are the best of friends who play in the house. Yes they do get into a little trouble now and then. But look, they are dogs.They run and play hard when they are outside. Casina is older but she is like a young little girl who is excited to have a nice, good-looking male dog like Balto paying attention to her. I can only imagine that Balto will be lonely and broken hearted when she leaves. There is not much we can do. I feel that Casina will feel the same. God please be kind to them both.

Well it is almost bed time.
I think that the new restaurant, Speedy, a Mexican restaurant is so-so. I have tried to keep my calories to a minimum. I do believe that Stan might want to go back. Me? I prefer not too spicy.
Enough said....Good night.


© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963143-MIss-Casina