*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963518-Wacky-World-Goes-On
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#963518 added July 31, 2019 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
Wacky World Goes On
Well it looks like Janos is really going to leave the house and live with his girlfriend, Becky. I do wish them the best of luck. For a while, Stan and I thought that he would not leave. What would we do? I did not know. But Stan wants a guest room which we needed when my brother and sitster-in-law were here a couple of week ago.
I hope that Janos and Becky have mapped out an agreement that is fair to both. Janos married Becky last year. He left after one month. He sits around most of the time and play video games. He has made some unusual facebook comments. He lives his way. But he has packed and will be off after tomorrow.
The only thing I truly worry about is his lovely dog Casina. I do not want her to be abused or sent away. She is a good friend to Balto and they play a lot together. Balto is a little rough. But they understand each other. I think Diane and Kirk might even let her in their bedroom. Besides I like Casina. She is a one of a kind 'okay' dog.
Good luck Casina. You will be missed.

Diane and Kirk are nice people. Stan likes them too. We have discussed the fact that they are welcome to stay, in their room. We have gotten used to the smaller room. What we like is the fact that we can walk directly into the office area and get some work done. We are closer to the garage and washing machines. So what will happen in the future? Don't know. I thought that Diane was mad when she came home, but it later appeared that she did not know that Janos was packing. She looked surprised. Later our conversation seemed to be coming back to normal. More will remains to be seen.
So far, we hare looking like we can get along.

So as the Tamarack Turns story will be continued later.
Must go.
Be good!!!

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963518-Wacky-World-Goes-On