*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963585-My-Walking-Days-are-Over
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#963585 added August 2, 2019 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
My Walking Days are Over
If I had a wish, then I would like for my hammer toe surgery to be over.
Stan and I went to the doctor today and he agreed that I would need surgery. He described the surgery and said that it would not take more than 60 minutes. But......and I mean BUTI would have a needle sticking out of my foot for a while. (A few days???)
My torture would begin at 12:00 AM of August 21st in which I would not be able to eat for a long time. My surgery would start at 1:00 PM if I was lucky. NPO means nothing by mouth. No food. NO food. NO FOOD!!
Are you kidding?! That is not necessary. But the ladies in Dr. Miller's office said with a slight smile on their faces, " 'fraud so." Just you wait you cruel ladies.
Anyway I need the surgery so my top toe would not freeze on top of my big toe. This is the right food I'm talking about.
Stan was nice enough to ask if I needed a wheel chair.
Dr. Miller said that I would not.
Stan later told me the he would do all of Balto's walks. Oh! This I've got to see.
But anyway. I will be out of commission for 3-4 weeks. I just hope that the world does not end during that time.
So, that's the main thing that happened on this day. Write it down in the history books or what ever. I will be albe to walk a straight line when that lovely needle is removed and the doctor says, "You are free to go forth and walk. Have fun!"
Right!
Must go.
Dr. Martin on TV BBS show was it's usual hoot.
Stan's in bed and probably not happy.
Sorry dear. I had to get this off my mind.
Luv ya!

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963585-My-Walking-Days-are-Over