*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963681-Who-needs-keys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#963681 added August 3, 2019 at 10:51pm
Restrictions: None
Who needs keys?
A quickie:
I did somethingI thought that I'd never do.
I made a phone call to help Diane get her house keys back. She left them at Enterprise Car Rental place.
They were closed. They would not open until Monday morning.
She needed her house keys and knew that she left them on the counter in the office.
I called Enterprise and said that I was her mother in law. Diane needed her keys to get into her house because her husband was a diabetic and needed his medicine. True. I faked a diabetic problem to try to get someone back to the office so Diane could get her keys.
No luck.
Finally I told the man in St. Louis that we were taking Kirk to the hospital.
Most of this was true. If there is any problems, I'll be the one in trouble.
But Diane and Kirk had a laughing fit as I was putting on my show. I felt like I was George Peppard of the A-team. I rather enjoyed it.
But I do not like bing deceitful.
Oh well, maybe the judge will have mercy on me if I have to go to court.
I'll just te3ll them that I am out of my mind.
Stan, please visit me in jail!

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963681-Who-needs-keys