*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963733-A-Big-Change--
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#963733 added August 4, 2019 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
A Big Change- :{
Well the house is almost completely silent. Diane and Kirk have travelled to Dallas to visit Jason. Janos and Casina have moved out. Janos will be back on Thursday to pick up some of the things he did not have time for.
The house is silent.
No walking steps or doggy patter can be heard.
No two dogs, Balto and Casina playing can be detected.
No feeling of presence can be felt.
My husband and I are alone with our 5 cats and 1 dog.
But this is not the same.
We watch Grantchester on TV.
My husband is very tired and I bet he will be asleep when I return to the room.
We have walked Balto twice and I think he knows that his best friend is gone.
I have asked Diane to approve letting Casina come back if things do not work out at her new home. It would be selfish of me to want her back for Balto and me but that is how I feel now.
It feels almost as if a member of the family has died. Casina was such a beautiful little girl dog that it was easy to like her. But she is Janos' dog. I must be fair.
Well I have said enough. I will have a busy week ahead. Diane and Kirk come back on Thursday.
Stan will be picking weeds out of the back yard in about 10 hours. Tomorrow will be a hot day with no rain in the forecast.
Yuk----I'll go feed my little family. I love them all.
Yawn. I hope that I get a good night's sleep. Stan is usually up at 4:30 or 5:00.
Snore. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963733-A-Big-Change--