*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963781-Read-those-letters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#963781 added August 5, 2019 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Read those letters.
Today I got the scare of my life.
I got a medical request to allow doctors from one program, who are moving to another program to see my health records.
I am so happy that I studied in sign language about HIPPA rules that are really the law.
The part that scared me was the #3 which said that the records for HIV or AIDS would be confidential. My treatment for HIV and AIDS would not be interrupted.
Screech of tires.ERRRRRR! HOLD ON THERE. I have never been told that I had either illness or problem.
Who had wrong information?
What doctor diagnosed it?
What in the HELL is going on!
I explained to my husband that I have never been told that I had HIV/AIDS. I would have never married anyone if I had HIV.I would never want to do that to anyone. I did go to a meeting for people who had HIV/AIDS as an interpreter and was told that I had to a sign a list. Someone asked me when I was diagnosed, but when I mentioned that I was an interpreter for the hearing impaired, then he backed off.

So I called the phone number given for "If you have any questions."
Well, yes I did. Lots of them
The person on the other end let me tell her my problem. She even let me read the letter to her.
When I finished and got my blood pressure down, she began to explain that she knew or saw the letter that I was talking about. It was not written well but I could ignore, shred or whatever to the letter because it was a choice.
This made my husband happy too!
So we finished our day.
And I repeat for those who read this wrong-I have NEVER HAD FIV OR AIDS. I am clean and plan to stay that way.
So read your letter carefully, and call the recommended number if you have any questions. It may save you from a heart attack.
Time to go.
Love.
Peace.
NIghty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963781-Read-those-letters