*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963947-Yesterdays-loss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#963947 added August 8, 2019 at 11:58pm
Restrictions: None
Yesterday's loss
Let's see if I can get through this blog without losing my text and losing my mind.
Yesterday's fiasco was heart breaking since I had worked hard on it.
I had written about several things but the one I felt that was important was the story about the lady and her three children. She looked as if she was having a bad day. Of her children, one of the three was very hyperactive. Oh my! This lady would have her hands full with just this one. But she took them to Whataburger which is where we were. I hope they all got home safely.

Today we were expecting Janos to come early and he did not. But his reason was " I have to have space to put things into/" made sense. He too as much as he could pack in his car and left. I did find out that Casina was doing very well. That is not good news that Balto wanted to hear. But life will still go on.

I tried to replicate the accident that made me lose my writing from yesterday but was unable. Stan must think that I am nuts.

We are about to have a nice thunderstorm pass over Broken Arrow so I thing that I am going to close down early.
I am a wee bit sleepy anyway
Must go.
Take care.
See you tomorrow.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963947-Yesterdays-loss