*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964033-CAF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964033 added August 10, 2019 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
CAF!
Today we did something that I did not expect us to do. WE went to Muskogee Air Field got see the CAF put on a flying performance of older airplanes. They were mostly of WWII and Vietnam era. But oh boy! Was it hot as a fire cracker. I mean Stan and I walked around to see Diamond Lil airplane. They even made a movie about this beauty. TWICE!
We did not get to see the 10:30 show because there was some mechanical problem that made it important to be fixed. Many people were disappointed. The kids did not mind the opportunity to see big airplane. Most of the parents were those who were in the Air Force or some military. Stan seemed very impressed and happy to see the airplanes. He even knew about some of them. (Yes he was a true blue Air Force ex.)
But as the time went on, it became hotter and hotter. We did not care about the show. I had my pictures and it was time to go home. I drove but felt very tired. I did not want to bother Stan to drive because he drove to the event. It was about 40 miles away.
So I might add to this story later. It was just a different day that we both shared and had a good time.
Night-night!


PS CAF stands for Commerative Air Force.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964033-CAF