*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964080-Its-so-HOT
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964080 added August 11, 2019 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
It's so HOT!
It was so hot today that I think I would like to have gone for a swim in a big dish of ice cream. We almost make 100 degrees. I would say that 99 degrees is close. We took Balto out at 9:00 PM and I could feel the heat as soon as I walked out of the door. The news just reported that tomorrow will be bad as well. The heat will not decline until Wednesday or Thursday. I feel for animals who are outside and a certain brother and sister-in-law in Houston.
Earlier my work went to the right off the screen. I hurried to Stan who found out that I had lost Safari temporarily. I was not happy until he found a way to get it back k.
The next story is about the Astros. They beat a team 23 to 2. Go Astros. We couldn't be more prouder of you except than if you won the World Series again. Twice is nice. Our men are going to do their best. Of that I am sure.
I got caught walking outside late yesterday. It was only my second night to walk but Stan said that he saw me on that darn mirror outside. Waaa!
Shadow was out of her room again. I am proud of her to go walk through the house. I think I can walk Balto and let her go through the safe space at the same time. I'll try later.
Well I'm tired and want to get to bed.
Tomorrow we get another fan installed.
I am going to call Fred and David.
I hope to get more work done on my sign language class.
Need sleep.
Need sleep.
Snore.....ZZZZZZ
Nighty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964080-Its-so-HOT