*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964127-America-is-in-election-trouble
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964127 added August 12, 2019 at 10:52pm
Restrictions: None
America is in election trouble.
Well I am getting sick of the candidates who are running for president. I do not like the smear or impeach campaign that the Democrats are doing. They have been at it since they lost the election in 2016. Grow up people. As far as I can tell, the last two presidents were not saints. They not improve our country. They really did more harm than good.
And dear sweet Hillary is behind most of the sick and unpatriotic mess we are going through. I do wish that America got justice when she did wrong while she was in office. She really needed to be in jail. Her husband was good friends with Jeffrey Epstein and people do not even talk about it. He needs a little cool off jail time too.
And now the people are condemning Trump for the massacre. He does not want people killed. But he does want our second amendment to be carried out. The law is the law.
Finally, I am sick of the bad comments and lies. Tell the truth or say nothing.
Nuff said.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964127-America-is-in-election-trouble