*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964360-Is-there-a-Queen-in-the-house
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964360 added August 17, 2019 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Is there a Queen in the house?
Tonight is Saturday. This was an unusual day in which Stan and I worked on the house. Then we went to 3 antique or consignment stores. I actually enjoyed the visits. I never enjoyed this stuff before but today was different. I saw old and new stuff. Unique and junk stuff. I usually do not get a nagging thought in my mind but as we ate at Braums I had to go back to but a rubbing, called frottage or rubbings, looked like a lady from long time ago. Maybe the 1600s or Mary Queen of Scotts era. She had a rosary in her hands. The clothes were reminiscent of that period also.
It cost $100.00 but I think that it was or could be worth it. The back says something about Scotland. Stan was so nice to go back to this store since he was totally exhausted. He also told me that his leg hurt. I would not have asked to go back but if someone got it before I did, I would be traumatized. Stan would not hear the end of it. Plus, I am going to have surgery. Isn't my tone worth it? Of course.
I told Stan that I wanted to decorate that room and he reluctantly agreed. But I am thinking that he may not like some of my ideas but just wait. There might be a smile on his face sooner or later.
For right now we are looking for furniture for the guest room. When I said 'guest' in front of someone, that person smiled. Well the room was meant for guests originally. The fact that it was occupied was an awkward situation. Life must go on.
Time to go.
I will be feeding my little ones soon as they are always hungry. June is the one that needs extras now. I think it is time she went to the veterinarian's office. She will not like it I'm sure.
See you later.
NIghty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964360-Is-there-a-Queen-in-the-house