*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964452-Bad-luck-in-one-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964452 added August 19, 2019 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
Bad luck in one day
Well I think that my Friday the 13th came today. I have been bitten by Balto and did an unmentionable in my unmentionables.
The bite came when I tried to get Munchies' toy away from Balto. I used the famous JD method of distraction. Balto was faster and bit me. Yes it hurt. And yes it bled. Stan was visibly upset. He finally decided to view a lesson about training dogs. But he wanted to see only the one about fear and aggression. The teacher mentioned that if there was a serious problem, to CALL A PROFESSIONAL TRAINER. We went to the vet's office and got two names. Otherwise, we treated Balto with kid gloves. It was not my complete style but I do want to vie seen to be giving a fair chance to the critter.
To be fair I must mention that three people ganged up on him to put him in our room at dinner time yesterday. I said to Stan today that he may have been traumatized by the ganging up yesterday. Stan agreed. Oh BTW Balto did bare his teeth to me today which added evidenced that we need a professional to consult with. I was intiimidated. No one wants to be bitten twice or attacked when they least expect it.

The scoop about the poop is not funny. It happened very late as I was going into Shadow's room. I made it to the guest room' bathroom but did not have my pants down in time. Dark, stinky, good, stuff flew everywhere. The beautiful bathroom that Stan had prepared, is not a hazardous waste land. I was so sorry. But I am now washing my stuff in the washing machine under sterilize. Two hours for pants, two socks, pants and a towel. What a barf!
But the embarrassing part is that I had to walk from guest room to my room in my regular pants.If Diane or Kirk came out to get some water, then the whole thing would be total embarrassment. I cleaned up as much as I could and came back to Shadow's room with her food. It looks like my walk tonight is definitely over.
I told Stan that I think it was the Nivea type supplement for brains that upset my tummy. I hope that my diagnosis is true.

Looks like my eyelids are getting heavy. I am tired and still must take a shower. Can't take a dirty body and stinky smell to bed.
I'm wrapping this up.
Sweet dream.
Nighty night!

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964452-Bad-luck-in-one-day