*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964500-No-surgery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964500 added August 20, 2019 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
No surgery?
Today is Tuesday, August 20, 2019. It was supposed to be the day before my hammer toe surgery.
Did I say supposed?
Yes I did. And for a good reason. The darn surgery was cancelled because someone, could not get the coding for my surgery approved by the insurance company. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. Imagine that I have a toe that is crossed over the next toe. It does not hurt badly but it looks icky.It right have an effect on my balance for walking.
I was all ready to eat to my heart's content until 12:00 am tonight and drink water until 5:00am. I am not thrilled with that but it was pre-op procedure. Stan and I had planned what we would do. We told Fred, Diane and Kirk about this and hoped for the best. So during our nap time, came to bad news. We were shocked.
So we were told that maybe the surgery might be done next Wednesday. Well excuse me. What if I do not want it next Wednesday! What if it might have to be postponed until the Wednesday after that? Huh! Huh! Huh!
The only positive thing is that Stan went to the food store and bought many things to eat we would need for my convalescing period We got to eat at home and I felt very happy to not be going out. Balto even behaved well. He sat down as we began to eat. He went to his room after we finished. And then we relaxed. What a nice feeling.
But the mystery is about what happened. We want to get this over with so, I'll keep you posted about the situation. I do not want a hammer toe for the rest of my life. Please no jokes about nails. I've heard them all.
Time to go.
Nighty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964500-No-surgery