*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964776-What-else-is-new
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964776 added August 26, 2019 at 11:00pm
Restrictions: None
What else is new?
It has been a couple of days and I need to be brief.
Number one I asked God to let Shadow make it through the summer. I am happy that she has lasted through the summer time this far. Today she was a little off with low appetite, sleeping on the rug on the floor, (she usually is in her carrier or on a pad on the couch), and shedding hair. I hope that she is alright.
I gave her some anti nausea medicine. I hope that it helped.I just want to see her happy and well.

Stan and I are working on the guest room. He is going to paint it. Ugh-yuk! I do not want to paint because I do not like to paint.

My request for my hammer toe to be fixed was turned down until I get some consultation and supervision on my toe. Really? I have been preparing myself for surgery. I told myself mentally that I can fast. I can take the pain. I can do what the doctor tells me to do including keeping Balto off my toe. I will not be able to walk 2 miles with him in the morning. That I will truly miss. So be it.

I guess that this is all because I need to feed Shadow. A lady has to eat!

See you later.
Nightly night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964776-What-else-is-new