*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964945-Lets-be-fair
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964945 added August 28, 2019 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
Let's be fair.
Today Stan and I worked on the house by his painting and my staying out of the way. I have said many times and mean it, "I do not like to paint."
Stan has organized the equipment very well. He has bought the paint, water based. He has also organized the way he will do the job. I admit I will do a few things to help. Never let it be said that I let him go through the whole job without encouragement or clean up support.
Later on in the day, I let the green or red jealousy bug get me.
Stan was married for 37 years to a nice and smart lady. He has mentioned the many things that he did. He was very happy during the marriage and took care of her to the end. A true and exceptional husband he was. And is. He promised me to take care and be the best husband he could be. He has kept his word.
Every thing that I have, seen or done is remarkable. And for the most of it, I have tried to be a good wife, of which he can be proud of.
So what is the problem?
Stan has wife, Jill, 1.0's picture over his desk in our office. I will not compete with a wife he loved and married, and is now dead. But I gave him a picture that he has not put up. I have hinted a couple of times that I would like to see my picture up but he must pick the place. I put the picture on his desk and a few days put it in a drawer because I was afraid that it would fall and the glass would break. He did not seem to notice.
When Stan put up our bathroom clock I asked him to put up my picture and he replied, "Later." I was very disappointed.
I later cried and he noticed my sadness. He took 1.o's picture down and put my picture up. That made me feel like a jerk. I thought of a compromise that I would be happy to put both up together. We did not do that earlier because we thought that there was not enough room. Stan also informed me that he wanted to honor Jill's memory since she left him a nice inheritance. For that I had to agree.
So now my picture is up and we will put Jill's up soon, I hope
Confused. Hope not. We will work it out.
That is what married people should do. Talk. And work out problems.
It is really getting late. Must go.
Nighty night.
 ~

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964945-Lets-be-fair