*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965730-WizardWorld
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#965730 added September 6, 2019 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
WizardWorld
Tomorrow I will be out of this world. There is a WizardWorld with some movie/TV stars happening. I might get a picture with Jason Mamos and Jewel Staite together. What an opportunity to just have a special day. But wow there will be a $$$$cost. Stan is going with me and will be the driver of the day.
I will add more

I am also happy that Shadow is in the guest room for some window time. She is increasing her time and looking at traffic, people, and dogs. We also bought a Sherpa pillow case for her. I hope that Shadow and Munchie like theirs. Whatever, I'm glad we got both girls each.

I am happy that Vicky and John are saying hello occasionally. They are at Glacier National Park and walking up a storm. What fun!

Finally the Hurricane called Dorain is going jot go down as the most destructive hurricane in a long time It literally tore up the Bahamas. It has gone up the east coast and added a few tornadoes to boot. I feel for those people because they do not usually expect storms that bad. I hope that they can get some $$$ relief. Good luck to all.

Must go.
Nighty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965730-WizardWorld