*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966205-One-day-delay-for-my-bad-luck
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#966205 added September 14, 2019 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
One day delay for my bad luck.
Friday the thirteenth on a Saturday the fourteenth?
It could happen and did. I lived through it myself today.
Balto was a little fussy or clownish on our early morning walk. We were both tired out.
The Investing course lesson was much harder than usual. I think that Stan could understand it, but it was formula heavy and hard for me.
My nap got interrupted for the second day in a row.
I tried to take Shadow into the guest room for some quality time. Let's just say that for a 23-23 year old cat, her bite is much worse than her hissing. In fact if you hear her hissing, listen and do not try to pick her up. My left hand had a bit on it. It still hurts. My fight hand has a big scratch on it and the blood as not pretty.
Stan and I tried to figure out why she reacted this way. We feel:
1. she thought that she was going out to where Balto was. She does not want to make friends with a dog.
2. she thought that she was going into a room full of other cats. She does not like that idea.
3.Stan and I put up a mirror. Too much hammering. Too much noise.
4. Stan and I have been moving some things into the guest room. She does not like that.
5. She just had medicine put into her ear. She does not like that.
t6. She was having a bad day herself. Well Ex-cuse me!
Shadow. I still love you. But the3 next time I will try to move you, I will be using gloves. So THERE!!
Well, I ate too much BBQ from Rib Crib. I feel very full. I wish I had a smaller sandwich. And the Cole slaw was a bit much. So I need to go.
NIghty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966205-One-day-delay-for-my-bad-luck