*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966358-Gripes-of-the-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#966358 added September 17, 2019 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Gripes of the day
What is this world coming to.
I am really sick and tired of what is happening in my country!
People----GROW UP!
Does the word impeachment sound familiar? First Trump. Now the SCOTUS Kavanough. Lies! Lies! and Lies by the Democrats (DUMB EGOTISTICAL MORONS ONERY CRAZY RAT-ASS TURKEYS) cannot seem to believe that they lost the 2016 election. They do not want anything that Trump sets up to succeed. Yes the WALL seemed crazy but people are coming here that will drain our treasury and other resources. Some, not all will be drug lords or other kind of criminals. Finally, they will take away jobs from present citizens.
Stay at home. Learn a skill. Move out of your area to some place that has the same culture and beliefs. If you want to come to America, do so legally. I cannot afford to pay for you or your children. Classes are full enough. We do not have enough medicines for our citizens in some cases. We also do not want to change our lives, to yours to make you happy.
My family came here legally. You can do it too. But once your stay is over, return home and go to work.

Finally the last news that I am tired of is how the people are abusing animals and senior people. If you have to hurt something, pick on someone your own size. No animal deserves the torture and pain or finally death that I see on FB. Judges, do your job and really punish these abusers. Grow some guts and put these creeps in JAIL. You heard of the word. You know what it means? Do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said.
NIghty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966358-Gripes-of-the-day