*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966516-Letting-down-a-good-friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#966516 added September 20, 2019 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Letting down a good friend
I got a letter from a very good friend a couple of days ago. We went to school together and graduated in the same class. She was not snobby. She was nice got everyone. I was and am honored to be a person she calls friend.
Sharon married and has a family. I hope she has been and will always be happy in her marriage. Grandchildren-yeas. Still nice-definitely. Pretty-without a doubt.
She has invited me to a trip to Wimberly to be with other girls for the weekend. I am nervous to go because it might mean that I will have to drive to her house. I am not into driving long, and I mean long distances any more.
I do not want to be unappreciative of her invitation but I feel so sappy, yucky or whatever.
So I emailed her back explaining that I am in Oklahoma now. Maybe she will understand.
More to come later.
I am so tired.
Nighty night

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966516-Letting-down-a-good-friend