*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966851-Date-night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#966851 added September 26, 2019 at 11:56pm
Restrictions: None
Date night
Stan and I have our few favorite TV programs. They are mostly on the public broadcasting channel, 11 in Broken Arrow and 8 in Houston. The shows are good. They are not trash. They are educational. Some shows are very funny such as Keeping Up Appearances.
The historical one is Victoria. It is about Queen Victoria and her life, from young girl to older widowed queen. The actress that they have chosen is from the Doctor Who series. She is quite good. The writer actually got permission to read some of Victoria's letters and/or journals. Stan and I are waiting for the announcement.
We have watched Glenchester who uses a priest to help an inspector solve mysteries. A new priest has been brought in. Only time will tell if the show will continue.
Call the Midwife is about some ladies and nuns who help women deliver babies. This show is really quite good.
Midsummer Mysteries also had a character switch. The main detective left and his brother replaced him. Really the first detective left the show. Stan and I did like him better.
The next show is Doctor Martin. It is hard to explain but has been on the air for many years. The actor is not like the character he portrays. There is a certain seriousness to it but one has to laugh at how the doctor and his character is done. I say "Well done!" to the actor.
I guess I will never make a sports fan of Stan. He tolerates the sports that I want to see. And I tolerate his extreme politics and serious shows. Tit for Tat!
We watch Doctor Martin in our special room for Shadow. It feels like a date night since we hold hands. How sweet. Stan has this special sweetness to himself. He has a nice laugh.
Well anyway the room is special too. I have talked about this room. It is the one with the portraits. It's pretty nice. I am feeling more comfortable here.The house and neighborhood can really grow on you and make you feel at ease. But there are a few more things to do. The VIP-guest room will be done before the end of the year I hope .
But as all good things come to end. So does this BLOG.
Got to go.
NIghty night!

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966851-Date-night