*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966938-Yes-we-have-grown-older
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#966938 added September 28, 2019 at 10:58pm
Restrictions: None
Yes we have grown older
Well.I am finished with all of that confounded scratching. We washed and cleaned. I even put alcohol on my legs. Today, I am much better.
Overall that was a great trip that I could never do again. I am glad that I went.
Today I called a friend who invited me to her house in Wimberly, Texas. This was Sharon Matthews Scott. She was and is still a wonderful person who I went to high school with. She and other ladies invited me to a weekend last year. I was sick with some nausea and dizziness. I said that I would try this year.
Bult I did not expect to be in Broken Arrow. But I am here now.
I texted. I called her landline. I called her cell phone and had no answer. I thought that she was mad. She was not. She was in the hospital with her husband who just got out of surgery for an intestinal problem. The doctors had to take out a lot of Joel's intestine. I do hope that he gets better. His diet will be different from now on.
We talked about many things but mostly Sharon told me about what she and the other girls did last year and since then. It sounded great. I told her about Fred's cancer and future prospect. We both acknowledged that growing old is no fun.
Anyway I explained that I could not come because I am not in Texas any more. I told her about Broken Arrow and our house. We had a nice long talk. I am so happy for Sharon's past experiences. She is so nice.
I am now seeing the best for the whole group. There is no need for anyone to be anything but happy for the present.
Nuff said.
Got to go.
Nighty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966938-Yes-we-have-grown-older