*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966993-Your-life-is-YOUR-choice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#966993 added September 29, 2019 at 10:55pm
Restrictions: None
Your life is YOUR choice!
Today contained some great news and some sad news.

Great news is that there will be a wedding in the family. My nephew has proposed and the bride to be said "YES!!!!" Graham proposed in Wyoming at Inspiration Point. The pictures tha he sent were awesome. The whole family is glowing. All I really knows her name and that she can cook. The couple has a great future to look forward to. Love you both kids, Cheryl and Graham. I hope that there is nothing but goodness ahead. And I think that David and my Mother and Father would be so happy. They are probably looking down and smiling as I type. And whatever Stan and I can do, if we can and within limitations, we will do.

Now for the sad side. I called up Bert's house and Millie answered. I felt that she was not feeling well. Her tone of her voice was curt. She stated that she felt that Graham had proposed to Cheryl for money. (insult!) She also added that our grandfather Fred Werner married our grandmother for her money. (insult!)
What is it with Bert and Millie? Is that all they can think of? They always have angry and unbelievable things to say. The reasons they give are crazy. This could eat them up. Bert is constantly telling me negative things about my Mother. And I know that 99% is not true.
I just put it up to the fact that he is 79 years old and thinks of nothing but how he was wronged by us. We, his brothers and sister did not do anything to him. Aunt May was not left withlout any money. We all still love him and his family. But enough is enough. HIs life could have been better if he made better choices. He did his life the way he wanted to.

So that is life. Yin and Yan, Good and Bad and etc... It is up to the person involved.

So I am going to sign off. It is getting late and Shadow is hungry.
Love to all. God bless my Dennis and Cull family.
NIghty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966993-Your-life-is-YOUR-choice