*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967046-Tulsa-State-Fair
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#967046 added September 30, 2019 at 11:08pm
Restrictions: None
Tulsa State Fair
Today had a double event occur. First Stan and I put flea medicine on our cats. Shadow was not thrilled. Stubby went "Go ahead. I can't stop you." But when it came to Kluter, well he had a lot to say. "No. No. No. NO!" with a big swipe to my leg and he got me good. Of course I finally got him but he was adamant. June decided to try to stay under the bed but, I got her out with a broom. Stan held her and she was done.
I have been cleaning and combing out the cats. I shook out the items the animals were laying on and saw a lot of flea dirt. I was not a happy girl.
But this was med #2 and the cats are scratching less. I just wish that there was less flea dirt. Yuck!

Next Stan took me to the Tulsa State Fair. We walked a lot and saw the usual in a fair but it is aways nice to go to. I bought nothing because there was nothing that I wanted. So what! We just had a lot of fun.
When we got back we collapsed. We were definitely tired. What a difference a nap will make.
David called us and talked more about Graham. He really is going to have a big change in his life, but we all guess he is ready.
Well I am yawning up a storm. I'll give Shadow one more chance to eat and then I am off to bed. I will enjoy a good night's rest.
Nighty nig

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967046-Tulsa-State-Fair