*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967099-Another-day-in-BA-Oklahoma
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#967099 added October 1, 2019 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
Another day in BA, Oklahoma
Well I am almost a week away from surgery on my foot. I will miss my trip to Wimberly, Texas but a phone call conversation to Sharon helped us get reacquainted and the information sent. She shared the information that her husband was ill and had surgery also. His was more serious than mine. I wish him well.

I met a neighbor who is cleaning her mother's house to move her mother to Texas and in her and her husband's home. Not too many family members are eager to help. I felt sorry for her. She was an Astros fan. She can't see the team, even though she lives in Round Rock. What a shame. Her husband is an Army veteran who was injured. Something came down on his head snd resulted in spinal compression. He also had some chemical contact. His PTSD is rough and serious. I was walking Balto and he was a jerk. Balto and I finally went on our walk. It was not easy.

Finally Stan and I went to Petsmart. At checkout we were in front of a lady who was spending her last day with a pet who was scheduled to be euthanized that afternoon. She was buying a collar it would wear during the procdure. She was going to cry. I did. I am not a doctor but in Houston I had some good and not so good doctors take care of my animals. I feel for the lady but not knowing the illness, I could not encourage her to get a second opinion. I certainly do not want her little dear one to continue to suffer. But I still cried because I lost Princess Beauty and will lose another beloved pet in the future. Animal lovers are always together, united and sympathetic.

So here I am. Stan is tired. He is also reading and I don't need to watch. I still miss my sports.

Time to get ready for the night. Bed sheets were washed. Everything looks good.

Nighty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967099-Another-day-in-BA-Oklahoma