*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967270-From-fleas-to-foot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#967270 added October 4, 2019 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
From fleas to foot
Stan has started doing the 2 mile walk in the mornings with Balto and me. It is a bit slower but we get the distance done.
We have talked to Kari and lady who is helping her mother move from here to be near her in Round Rock, Texas. She has done more than her fair share of moving. Some of her sad experiences would make a person cry. Movers need to be thoughtful as well as careful. I would not have been able to put up with the mistakes she has had to go through. PS Kari is married to a military man. (army) He went on three tours of Iran. He was injured. But he survived. God bless Kari, her husband, and mother. Life should be better.
Recently we have been pest-bred by some vicious bugs, fleas. They seem to have been everywhere. We put flea medicines on our cats for September and October. The numbers have decreased but the scratching has not.
Last night I noticed that I have many red spots on my legs. They are mostly below my waist. That does not help since I still have to scratch. Woe is with me. I do not like or accept this attack on my body. Plus I cannot sleep if I wake up to itching. When this is over I intend to get a good full night's sleep.
Plus Stan has been the best trooper for all of this mess. He has vacuumed and. washed many things. I am so grateful. We did a nicer job togethr4.
I would like to write more but I am tired. Am anticipating the surgery next week on my foot. I hope that I can get it done right the first time
Well it is off to bed and hopefully a good night's sleep.
Nighty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967270-From-fleas-to-foot