*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967310-Wel-what-else-Is-new
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#967310 added October 5, 2019 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
Wel what else Is new?
We are getting ready to entI to feel dry. The mornings will be so nice. I will be under the blankets in the 40s probably. And the high temperature is in the 60's. I do feel for my family and friends in Houston. But then I do not need to worry about the hurricanes. It's all a matter of preferences.
I am already fighting some mysterious red, itching spots on my waist down part of my body. Itch.....itach....itch! Ugh! Where and what are they? I do not want them in clothes or bed. I was supposed to go to Wimberly. I am happy because that I am here because I do not want to leave any unwelcome 'things' to be left there that I would not be welcome back. Imagine the thought-----'Judy the bug lady.' So I'll just be good and stay here.
I am so proud of the Astros. The team has made the post-season playoffs. They have enthusiasm and belief in themselves. I wish them well. Stan is not a great fan of baseball but he does help me to find the channel and remember the time. What a guy! I think that I will marry him again!!!
Not much else to say.I will think of something after I sign off. But I will leave it for tomorrow. I need to watch the game. Go 'stores...you are on a roll. Love ya!


Nighty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967310-Wel-what-else-Is-new