*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967361-A-week-is-a-week
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#967361 added October 6, 2019 at 11:19pm
Restrictions: None
A week is a week!
I am going to get my first taste of the cooler weather that happens in October. It wad in the 50s today. On our walk held at 2:00 pm Bslto and I saw a dog we think has been running around and doing mischief. One lady thinks that the dog was Balto. I think that this dog in a case of boredom killed three ducks, one wild on our pond. I hope that I can find and tell the owner that this dog needs to be controlled better but as usual, the owner will not care and shrug it off. Those were beautiful ducks who deserved life that was not violent. Balto is completely innocent.
We are getting closer to my surgery. Stan is concerned about animal care. He wants a list of who gets what food and medicine. I am sure to survive the surgery and that all will go well. My main concerns iare the itching from the little buggies and fasting before the surgery. I do not like the no walking part. I do not like the prospect for the pain. I also do not like the time of the inability to do things I like. Cannot be helped.
Back to the weather. It will be in the 30s on Friday morning. My goodness, that will be some cold morning. I just hope that there is no moisture or emergency. I am glad that I can use this surgery to watch more Astros games. I am proud of those fellas. They are not perfect, but I do my best.
Guess I must get ready for night time. OMG I just saw a flea. Quick catch it!!!! Die you little blood sucker!!!! Don't you dare get on Shadow.
Got to get that parasite.
Nightly night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967361-A-week-is-a-week