*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976770-Chapter-Ten-Slick-as-a-boiled-onion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #2211147
A girl has given up on dating, until one guy changes her mind...
#976770 added March 2, 2020 at 1:35am
Restrictions: None
Chapter Ten: Slick as a boiled onion
Chapter Ten: Slick as a boiled onion

"Im not going anywere with you, Jaxson! We're not together anymore...You just broke up with me!"
Jackie is calmy driving to her house- "Baby, if you would let me explain...I jus"...
"Explain WHAT, Jackie?! How you played games with me? I cant BELIEVE I was so stupid to fall for this!
I REALLY like you Jackie- And I believed EVERYTHING you said...Did you even mean any of it?!"
"Maria, Im"...
"A LIAR?! NO SH*T Sherlock!"

Jackie can hear Maria tell Amy about what happened-
This keeps getting WORSE...

Maria returns to the phone-
"Dont call me anymore, okay?! Just forget it! I thought you were different!"
Jackies heart is breaking-
"Maria, Im"...
"Jackie...Just...DONT, okay...Youre not sorry, just leave me alone!"
Jackies annoyed now-
"Would you let me get a word in?! Dang, you talk ten words a second with gusts to fifty! Im outside! I been trying to tell you,
I aint break up with you, I was standing in front of your dad! Now, come outside!"
Maria gets quiet- Then in a low, barely audible tone she says: "Im sorry, Jackie...Im SO sorry about my dad...Here I come"...
She comes outside to meet Jackie standing by his car-
She slowly walks up to him-
She stands in front of him not speaking...She softly touches his face...
"I get, if you never want to talk to me again, I get it....For what its worth, Im sorry about my dad, hes a jerk, and Im not like that"...
She turns and walks away-
"Girl, were you going? You aint hear too good, either...I just said I aint break up with you...I did that for him to stay off my hide...
C'mere."
She tries not to smile, and punches his arm-
"I hate you, Jackie."
"Apparently, so does your dad," Jackie laughs grabbing her and hugging her- "You ready to go?"
Maria breaks away- "What are we going to do about my dad?"
Jackie grins, getting his keys from his pocket- "Not tell him...Lets go."
Maria hops in the car- "Were are we going?"
"Youll see," Jackie says starting the car.
Maria looks at him, smiles and asks: "Do you really like me, Jackie?"
"More than you got mind of"...(To be continued...)

© Copyright 2020 Bride A. Livewire (UN: iambride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bride A. Livewire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976770-Chapter-Ten-Slick-as-a-boiled-onion