*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977242-A-Schedule-Burns
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#977242 added March 11, 2020 at 10:26am
Restrictions: None
A Schedule Burns

I struggle a bit with the assignment. Write a teacher training. Something is pulling me back away from the words I want to say. Outside my office the wind picks up and gray clouds move in rapidly. There was a forecast of rain yesterday, but not today. How fast the outside sky matches my own internal ire. I want to say something new to the class. They should not be impressed with me but rather inspired to think of what they do every day in a way that gives it a lot more import. No wonder I filled with ire. Irritations are not new to me. I have walked away from lesser assignments. I was too casual about them.

I write casually. Should I? I know what is burning bright inside my insides and not even George Elliot’s great insight into human psychology could push through the walls I have put up. I lift my hands to jam the sky higher above me and roll the next problem to the front of my thoughts: A Classroom Schedule Is a Fire to Burn Burn Burn – it is a covenant with lesser life forces who will in turn rule the world but not before he has blown up a hundred of my balloons or she has lost her mind in the songs designed to thump along like most preteen mysteries. “It is how it makes me feel.” “Her voice is sketchy.” “Her voice is surreal”, “It’s how it makes me feel.” But I light something in you my child and all you are worth is never put out, though all of the forces of darkness will try. Burn my words and my words will burn, but you will take something away from our time together that you have earned.

*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313)


© Copyright 2020 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977242-A-Schedule-Burns