*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982085-Will-Dana-Perino-of-Fox-News-go-to-Hell
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#982085 added April 27, 2020 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
Will Dana Perino of Fox News go to Hell?
Only God and Dana Perino can know the truth about her soul.
"All fall short of Heaven without the grace of God." the scriptures say.
My sister likes to say of my bachelorhood, "You will die alone and no will care."
My older brother thinks Hell is a waste of time, "Just kill them."
Dana Perino is quite a charming and lovely person.
Could she be turning on a spigot over a firey pit in Hell?

She was the press secretary for the Iraqi War.
It was her job to promote the Iraqi War to the American people.
Hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed by the U.S.A. military bombing of Iraq.
Thousands of American soldiers were maimed and killed at the invasion of and occupation of Iraq. ..
During which time Dana Perino was President George W. Bush' Press Secretary.
She argued with the press for the merits of the Iraqi War.. (?)

Iraqi had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack on the Twin Trade Towers.
The attack was organized by a Saudi' Osama Bimladin and the highjackers of 9/11 were all Saudi.
But, the President refused to consider invading Saudi Arabia.
The President asked Congress to approve war with Iraqi because Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Dana Perino spread the narrative of "Weapons of mass destruction."
The President's father had been threatened by Iraq's President Sadam Husain.
Saudi Arabia has weapons of mass destruction too and the attackers on the Twin Trade Towers were all Saudi nationals.
Osama Bimladin was of the Saudi royal family.
Nevertheless, Dana Perino insisted that Iraq was the real threat to America's security.

Should Dana Perino go to Hell?
Think of all the suffering she caused.
Dana Perino has supported charities for wounded veterans.
But was the Iraqi war necessary?
Sadam Husain is dead.
Did any good come from it?
How many more regime change wars will the U.S.A. fight?
How many more bombs will be dropped on the Middle East?
Maybe if Dana Perino believes she did the right thing she won't go to Hell.
Or she could be a psychopath with no conscious.
I wonder what Hitler's secretary is doing?


Vertago <^>
666
V






© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982085-Will-Dana-Perino-of-Fox-News-go-to-Hell