*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983809
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2221553
A book I am writing to teach others to journal.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#983809 added May 17, 2020 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
Introduction to the Author/Instructor
Hello!

My name is Bonnie Ray, and I am the author of Journaling Starts Here. I am glad you have chosen to take this journey into journaling with me. Let me begin by telling you a bit about myself.

I am a life-long journaler. I have kept a journal for most of my life, but I really started seeing journaling as a tool and a way of life when I was in my late thirties. As I started paying attention to my journaling, I began to realize the progression my journals had taken over the years. I began to see that keeping a journal really impacted my life, my writing and my time with God.

It was through this journey that I realized that journaling was so much more than just “keeping a diary.” I learned that there was no wrong way to journal – and that there was no rule that said journaling could only consist of writing words. As I learned this and began researching more, I saw that journaling could be so much more and I saw how this knowledge freed my journaling friends and me. I came to believe that if more people truly understood that journaling was a process that wasn’t based on the outcome or the product, so many more journalers could be freed to journal in a way that benefited them personally.

As your instructor and fellow journaler in this course, I ask that you be considerate of the time that is being invested. If you must miss or be late, please contact me directly – ahead of time, if at all possible. I understand emergencies do occasionally happen, so if this happens, please be considerate of those around you and excuse yourself quietly.

I know your boss, both at home and work, may call you this week. Please place your phones in vibrate mode. If it rings, feel free to answer it. But as you do, head for the door so you don't disturb others.

Should you need to contact me in between classes, please feel free to either call me or email me.

My telephone number is _____________________.

I can be reached by email at __________________________________


Either of these methods is perfectly okay. If you have any questions, I encourage you to ask them – the way I see it, there is no dumb question with the exception of the question that is not asked.

Let’s begin our journey into journaling, shall we?

© Copyright 2020 Rhoswen - Relentless Victory (UN: bray2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhoswen - Relentless Victory has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983809