*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1491613
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 16, 2007 at 2:21am
Re: Re: Organization
by A Non-Existent User
I'm all about paper. LOL I almost never write anything that isn't on paper first. I've been doing a little bit of work straight into the computer but it's mostly thoughts. I have one item here on wdc that I started as my plot outline kinda. I'm going to get a more coherent version on paper soon. I say soon because my deadline to get that part of the planning done is May 9th.

Does anyone set their own deadlines? I've decided to try doing this to help me. It seems harder for me now that I have limited time on my laptop even though the desktop is right across from my bed. I set a May 9 deadline for my plot outline for my next project. There is a wedding in that project so I'm helping my friend plan her wedding and using the research for it as well as the project. Then I have a September 1 deadline to have a draft of my cookbook. I want to self publish it for Christmas presents at the very least. Then lastly a Jan 1 2008 deadline to have a complete draft of my current novel length project. Does that seam reasonable?
MESSAGE THREAD
Organization · 04-03-07 1:04am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Organization · 04-10-07 2:40pm
by Bernidette
*Star* Re: Re: Organization · 04-16-07 2:21am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Organization · 04-16-07 5:07am
by Rebecca Laffar-Smith
Re: Re: Re: Re: Organization · 04-16-07 6:05pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Organization · 04-30-07 6:19pm
by Lori Basiewicz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1491613