Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Friendship · #1399038
A Wish for someone special
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 12, 2008 at 3:32am
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

Happy, Happy Happy Birthday our Dearest, Talented Kiya. What I thought I would leave you with, to make your heart smile, is a few cute famous birthday quotes from some famous people, enjoy:

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. - Lucille ball

The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune. English Proverb

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. - Jack Benny

It takes a long time to grow young. - Pablo Picasso

It is better to wear out than to rust out. - Bishop Richard Cumberland

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost

My Birthday! what a difference sound
That word had in my youthful ears;
And how each time the day comes round,
Less and less white its mark appears. - Thomas Moore

When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. - James M. Barrie

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs. – Anon

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. - Edith Wharton

It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. - Ellen Glasgow

• There was a star danced, and under that was I born. - William Shakespeare
• There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval. - George Santayana

Hope you enjoyed those. Now, for a little bubbly toast to you, ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

and we will end it all with a few fireworks:

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Enjoy ~ Susan (aka SonnetWolf)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY · 03-12-08 3:32am
by ♥SoNNetWolF♫

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1688081