No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Mythology · #1366231
A place to discuss the campfire and all that jazz
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 18, 2008 at 11:55pm
me...or alteast Character me...
Name: Anjurl Usi *Blind sword*

Clan History: The Usi clan has served as the intermediators for the bounderies of Hel for many generations. Using their unique relationship with the dead to live many lifetimes of normal folk. They are revered as the Gatekeepers to Hell since Gods and mortals alike cannot enter till they open the way. The characteristic Golden eyes denote their linieage. Their powers over the dead are a inherited gift. Gods respect his kind becuase they have the authority of the High father to punish Gods with Time in Hel. Loki is just the most frequent Of their Charges. The Usi clan are seldom seen unless you're dead...or a God.

Appearance: His eyes are purly blood red with a virtical iris of black. His cloths are simple leather armour witch no mater how hot the sun grows always has a covering of frost. Carries around a Broardsword. Very pale like somebody who has never seen sunlight. Very long Black hair that is rarly tied back.

Personality: Cold hearted to some degree. But a life spent on the border of death can tak the warmth out of even th most cheerfull. Has a clarity to him that people feel at peace with themselfs. Atleast until he makes you look deeper into his eyes.

Background: Was blinded as a child and was gifted With eyes of Ruby red By One of the Asguard. Raised away from the rest of his Clan he learnt to trust his own instincts and has set out to make his own path. Amoung his Clan He was held as the best swordsman in the Clan. Unrivaled strength and conviction. He left after he learnt that his clan could bring the dead back to life even after the ragnarok. But they won't becuase it goes against the order of things. He see's it the other way...they have the power to give life to the innocent and take it from those undeserving.

NOW: Roams the world trying to find a way to stop Ragnarok even if it costs him his own life, Even though the Usi don't seem to die in the normal sense...
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
me...or alteast Character me... · 03-18-08 11:55pm
by AngelinTwilight
Re: me...or alteast Character me... · 03-20-08 10:09am
by Flex 5th birthday just gone.
Re: Re: me...or alteast Character me... · 03-20-08 10:15am
by Dr Matticakes Myra
Re: Re: Re: me...or alteast Character me... · 03-20-08 10:18am
by Flex 5th birthday just gone.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dr Matticakes Myra.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1692163