*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1725103
by SWPoet
Rated: E · Message Forum · How-To/Advice · #1407093
This is where you can post your examples of the Lessons and review other's entries.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 14, 2008 at 11:15pm
Re: for lesson 8: First light of morning
by SWPoet

..Lin,
I sent this same message to you directly so I could rate it. Here it is here so others can see that I read yours.

I wondered about the line about foundation but the more I read it, it is actually very profound. It's as if you are saying we women are able to wake up to a new day, cover our storms with foundation and go out in the world again a new person. The putting on of a "new face" mixed with the covering up of mistakes from before allow us to to meet each day with a fresh start.

I think you got the spirit of what that format was looking for and I personally do not really care about form as long as you convey your message. i love it when you have to read it a few times in confusion and then, BANG, you get it. Or rather, you get what you think is the message. It's okay that three people may get three different messages out of this but, well, this was mine. I liked it very much. Thank you for trying it out.

Great job,
SWPoet

PS, feel free to read others here and give your impressions. I would like some interaction between people taking part.

Signature created by our dear talented friend, Kelly1202

beautiful signatures crafted by dear terryjroo

** Image ID #1192380 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1410321 Unavailable **

** Image ID #swpoet.JPG Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
for lesson 8: First light of morning · 05-14-08 10:25pm
by ...Lin...
*Star* Re: for lesson 8: First light of morning · 05-14-08 11:15pm
by SWPoet

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, SWPoet.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1725103