Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Other · #1549902
I love giving flowers in May....
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 20, 2009 at 11:01am
***Sings Happy Birthday Off Key***
*Flower4*Well my Friend, Happy 2 years here on WDC! And what an amazing year it's been. I couldn't have imagined getting through it without you. It's profoundly amazing to me that you can hop on a computer and become soul sisters with someone you've never met in real time. I feel so blessed that you and all my WDC friends have come into my life and continue to be strong presences with me.

I fell in love with Nolan and Anna, and we became fast friends. I love reading and editing with you and always looked forward to hearing from you. And that....That blossomed into real time friendship that I've treasured.

I am deeply touched that you were there with me when I had to come to terms with the abuse in my marriage, and that there was no valor in staying even if there wasn't any physical violence. For that, I'll always be grateful to you and Jim. For staying in there with me in the early days after I left. The threats, the heart-rending fear, and all the days when I could do no more than take care of myself, be here on-line with my friends, and take care of my child. Your words, your voice were there for me.

Thanks for being an awesome support and a great talent.
Love~
Liv
*Flower4*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"It is only after a man had rid himself of all pretense and taken refuge in mere unembellished existence, that he is able to attain the peace of mind which is the foundation of human happiness."
Arthur Schoenhauer (1788-1860)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
***Sings Happy Birthday Off Key*** · 04-20-09 11:01am
by Olivia K.Homecoming

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Purple Wishing WDC Happy 24th.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1895785